What you can expect at Crossroads
- Friendly: At Crossroads you will find a friendly group of people ready to welcome you & show you around to where you need to be. You will be greeted at the door with a smile, and you will feel welcome to be here. We serve doughnuts & coffee each Sunday morning, so feel free to share.
Casual: Wondering what to wear? We encourage people to come like they are. You don't need to put on any special clothing, just be yourself. We take God seriously, but we believe He wants us to come to Him just like we are.
- Multi-generational: We have people that span all age groups, and we celebrate that God has brought us all together to grow, learn & mature as a family. We believe there is value in having a broad range of ages gathered in a church family, and we celebrate that.
- Bible-based: At Crossroads we really do believe the Bible is God's recorded word to & for us. Our messages are based on what the Bible says about our life & situations. We believe it leads us to life.
- Relevant: You'll hear messages that talk about real-life issues, and you'll meet people that are real. We affirm that all people are fallen sinners before God, and we aren't waiting on you to become someone you're not before we welcome & love you.
- Family: Crossroads is a family. We love meeting together, and we'll meet any chance we get to hang out with one another. We come from all kinds of diverse backgrounds, and we celebrate those differences, and believe that God uses them to make us all better.